Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How to Remove Dark Circles Under the Eyes


Removing the Unwanted Dark Circles
Have you ever stayed out too late and wake up in the morning looking like this? With my hectic schedule, this is my every day look. I have tried multiple products and "home remedies" and I have finally found the three things that I have found that have worked for me.


1. First, to reduce the swelling and puffiness around the eyes, I put two spoons in the freezer (it  only takes a couple of min. to get cold). Then you place them under your eyes. Simple as that! It works wonders! Not to mention how good the cold spoons feel against your face, especially after a long night of partying.






2. Then, I use the Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush. This not only instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines but it also provides tinted coverage for younger-looking eyes. I have used the product every day for the past year and I absolutely LOVE IT! I have also gotten my mom to use it as well. She swears that it has reduced some of her lines around her eye. I get crazy looks and questions from my family and friends about why I use anti-aging products, but I simply reply, "it's a lot easier to prevent wrinkles and lines than it is to erase them." You can buy this from CVS for $17.95



3. After I apply my base and before I apply concealer, I use Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener. It provides a lightweight and sheer coverage that really does brighten up under the eyes. I also use this under my nose/above my top lip to brighten up that area. This will make your lips look fuller and larger!
I got this from Sephora for $19






If all else fails, go back to bed!

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

In my case, all else faailed that's why I'm opting for eyebag surgery in Singapore. Based on reviews, it has long term and visible effects.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More