Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Favorite Product for Damaged Hair- Ojon

I love to color my hair, because I love the way it makes me feel like a new person every time I change it. My hair has taken a beating from all this coloring. I like to give it a vacation every week by using the Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-minute hair mask.



Ojon dry recovery™ intensive hydrating 2-minute hair mask
Intense hydration rehab for dry, dehydrated hair.
Price: $29.50

Just 2 minutes, once or twice weekly and coarse, dry hair makes an amazing comeback. This rich glossy balm, fortified with nature's hair-repairing golden elixir plus Blue Agave, Shea and Mango Seed Butters, nourishes, smoothes, revitalizes and boosts inner hydration levels from roots to ends. Surrounds hair in an invisible shield that helps seal in hydration. The result: hair's overall condition is improved 84%*. And dull, lackluster hair springs to life again.

*In a clinical dry combing study in combination with dry recovery™ Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More